Thursday, 27 March 2008

My first Marathon

Well........... I was watching run fat boy run and asked my partner if he thought I could run a marathon, to which he laughed and as we all know he who laughs last and all that I have decided to start training for my first marathon. I don't exactly know which marathon I will be running yet but intend to get fit first as I have a sitting down job I don't really get much exercise (bad excuse) So I have bought a treadmill for my training at home and intend to start running on there followed by getting out on to the road............ I am aiming for next years Flora London Marathon and intend to race for charity but thats a long way off yet so i'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I'm off to dust off my running shoes and clear the coats away from my glorified clothes horse (treadmill) and will keep you all updated soon.........................

No comments: